After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the program.
Jackbox Games is a company that offers a series of online games intended to be interactive for multiple players. These are trivia games, joke games, collaborative team games, competition games, and much more.
First, each player needs an internet connection, and a computer, tablet, or smartphone. From there, game play follows these simple steps:
1. All participants will join the Zoom meeting
2. The librarian loads the game on their own device to cast to Zoom
3. The game generates a four letter code for participants
4. Each player goes to jackbox.tv on their device
5. The player will enter their name and code
6. The librarian’s shared screen on Zoom will guide players throughout the game
What games are available and who decides which games are played?
Teens get to choose! The Library owns a variety of games and each will be listed with the description provided by the Jackbox website.