*The live portion of this workshop has reached capacity. To receive a recording of the workshop, please sign up on the waitlist.
Using insights collected directly from funders and expert fundraisers, the Grant Proposal Writing Workshop offers you a hands-on proposal writing experience plus insight into the funder perspective and grantseeking process.
- Refine your project proposal outline
- Practice writing selected components of a proposal
- Learn what grantmakers are looking for in a proposal and the biggest red flags from a funder’s perspective
Upon completion of this workshop you should be able to:
- Gather the information needed to create a complete grant proposal
- Identify “red flags” in project proposals
- Create a competitive proposal package for institutional grantmakers
- Cultivate relationships with potential institutional donors
- Grantseekers who have minimal fundraising experience and want to develop their foundation proposal writing skills
- Individuals who want to begin or build a career as a grant writer
- Students interested in gaining knowledge about the nonprofit sector and fundraising
- Volunteers or board members who want to help their organizations with tangible fundraising skills