Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to your business's bottom line. Having your head in the sand about your business’s finances can lead to midnight worries, overdue bills, and, worst of all, lost opportunities.
Here is your chance to turn that around! Minding Your Business will teach you to master the basics of business finance. The payoff is huge. You will always know where you stand financially and this will enable you to make successful decisions and profit from new opportunities. In this lively, interactive course, you’ll learn The Very Simple System™; a basic bookkeeping and recordkeeping method that requires no computer or accounting knowledge.
Through four consecutive sessions you will:
- Learn the relationship between your personal and business finances, including paying taxes.
- Gather what is needed to create your own accounting systems and introduction to A Very Simple System™.
- Gain hands-on experience with a case study on the Simple System.
- Set up your own Very Simple System.
Who should attend?
- Solo Entrepreneurs
- Sole Proprietors
- Micro Businesses
- Side Gigs
- Active Home-based Businesses