It’s more important than ever to have a professional website. Aside from promoting products and services, websites are great for creating brand visibility, driving online customers to your store, and building strong connections with your target audience. A website should be goal-oriented, organized, useful, functional, intuitive, and search-friendly. Grow with Google for Small Businesses has the tools to help develop a website which works for you.
This workshop will teach you how to:
- Use Google Analytics to gain valuable insights that help you make more strategic business decisions.
- Get personalized tips for improving your online store.
- Learn how to understand your target audience and tailor your site to their needs.
- Create tools that allow your site's visitors to take actions.
- Run your free mobile speed report to better understand the user experience for your audience.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search.